Incredibly Healthy Breakfast Recipe from Aviva
In a 2 gallon pail with Gamma Seal lid, combine:
* 3/6 - 350 gram packages of JK Gourmet Gluten Free Granola (choose your flavour)
* 75/150 grams Activated Barley - Low Glycemic Superfood - Blood Sugar Control
* 75/150 grams Aviva Organic Goji Berries - High in carotenoids, good for vision.
* 75/150 grams Rice Bran Solubles - Immune system boosting source of plant sterols
* 100/200 grams Nutra Cleanse - Additional important soluble and insoluble fibre.
* 75/150 grams Sprouted Flax - Most bioavailable form of flax
* 75/150 grams PanaChia - Nature’s richest source of fibre and omega 3.
* 75/150 grams Aviva Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds - Important source of Omega 6
* 100/200 grams Sprouted Rice Protein, Vanilla - (Natural if you don’t like vanilla.)
* 75/150 grams Ground Wild Brown Millet - Richest source of silica and minerals.
* 75/150 grams Natural shredded coconut, unsweetened
Makes 1850 grams (4 pounds), 3750 grams (8 pounds), or a total of 11,250 grams (over 11 Kilograms, or 25 pounds) in total if you mix 18 packages of JK Gourmet with 450 grams of each ingredient. There will be 400 grams Nutra Cleanse, 912 grams PanaChia, 50 grams Rice Bran Solubles, and 270 grams rice protein remaining for future mixtures.
Combine above ingredients. Add unsweetened almond milk, soymilk, coconut milk, or coconut water. I do not recommend rice milk, as it is too high in sugar.
If you want the mixture to taste sweeter, I recommend:
* Spoonable Stevia (by Stevita)
* Swerve (Erythritol)
For added energy add:
15 grams (one tablespoon) D-Ribose to each serving. D-Ribose tastes sweet, and is critical to ATP production.
* 10/20 - raw chopped brazil nuts
* 80/160 grams - chopped raw walnuts
* 80/160 grams - chopped raw almonds
* 80/160 grams - chopped raw cashews
* 100/200 grams - dried mulberries (white or black) - enhanced blood sugar control
This amazing mixture can also be added to hot oatmeal or other hot porridge.
Health Disclaimer. Copyright ©2012-2018. Published with permission.