Info: Purifier, Adsorbs VOCs and Specific Chemicals
Work areas are often contaminated by chemicals released by manufacturing processes and office equipment, resulting in impaired health symptoms which may include: headaches, drowsiness, rhinitis, other respiratory problems, and the possible onset of cancers. Purify the air in your workspace with an enhanced special blend carbon filter to adsorb VOCs and specific chemicals together with a true HEPA filter for particles.
In addition to removing pesticides in the air, or off-gasses such as benzene or toluene from heating fuels, paints and glues or formaldehyde or ammonia from new furniture, carpets or cleaning materials, this purifier is also quite effective at removing pet dander and strong pet odours.
Free shipping in Canada. Detailed product information: [V600 PDF]
• For specific airborne chemicals including VOCs such as formaldehyde, ammonias
• Over 4000 chemicals can be addressed
• Effective for up to 2000 sq ft
• 22" high, 15" wide
• 18 lbs. Enhanced, impregnated, activated carbon
• 40 sq. ft. HEPA filtration surface
• HEPA filters typically last 5 years, with regular use
• Carbon filters typically last up to 2 years, depending on use
• Pre-filters should be changed every year, depending on use, and can be vacuumed from exterior of the unit
• Airpura Limited Warranty: 5 years parts, 10 years labour.