Info: 1 Oral Irrigator
Hydro Floss: Recommended by Dentists and Hygienists
50+ clinical studies show the effectiveness and benefits of oral irrigation. Your toothbrush and floss may not be enough -- the Hydro Floss oral irrigator reduces supragingival, interproximal, and subgingival plaque, beyond the reach of other home tools.
* A great addition for an effective home-hygiene program.
* The only hydro-magnetic irrigator that has been clinically tested and proven effective.
* Pulsating flow gently massages your gums and helps remove debris that may remain after brushing.
* Safe to add your favourite mouthrinse for a fresh taste.
* Each unit comes with colour-coded tips so everyone can enjoy the clean feeling the Hydro Floss provides.
The HYDRO FLOSS oral irrigator has a carefully calibrated magnet that is located in the handle. As tap water flows through the magnetic field, the water and its components are saturated. This effect inhibits the ability of the bacteria from adhering to the surface of the teeth, thus reducing surface tension and allows flushing of the bacteria and its toxins. This unique magnetic feature is protected by two United States patents.
With recent reports linking oral health to numerous life-threatening diseases, which include heart and lung disease, stroke, and diabetes, it has become vital to give more attention to one’s home dental care. Along with brushing, flossing, and regular visits to your dentist, the HYDRO FLOSS oral irrigator will assist you in your oral health. Whether you have inflamed and bleeding gums, periodontal pockets, crown and bridge work, implants, veneers, or orthodontic appliances, the HYDRO FLOSS oral irrigator will be an added plus to your home dental care.
HYDROFLOSS CANADA -- FEATURES & SPECS
Twice as effective as other oral irrigators through the innovation of Hydro Magnetics. The difference is, the HYDRO FLOSS has the ability to inhibit the bacteria from adhering to the surface of the teeth. Clinical studies show that the HYDRO FLOSS oral irrigator is 44% more effective than non-magnetic oral irrigators, (Journal of Clinical Periodontology, Vol. 20, No. 5, May 1993, pages 314-17), and up to 64% more effective than non-magnetic oral irrigators, (Journal of Clinical Periodontology, Vol. 25, No. 4, April 1998, pages 316-21).
Each unit comes complete with a large metered reservoir (which holds 800 milliliters), a reservoir lid, 4 colour-coded jets tips, and a wall-mounting jet tip holder.
* Pulsating stream: 1200 pulses per minute.
* A "Pause Flow" button on the handle.
* Adjustable pressure for comfort preference, maximum pressure at 60 psi, which has been tested to be safe on the gingival tissue.
* 800 ml measured reservoir, to portion medicinals and mouthwash.
* Pack of (4) color coded Jet Tips with holder.
* 30 day money back guarantee, 1 year limited warranty with additional warranty options.
* Quality parts and components
A similar model is sold under the name Kitty Water Jet in European markets.