Info: 90 Capsules (Your Choice of Formulation)
LT03 (L-Theanine/Omega-3) combines a number of supplemental ingredients that work together to offer support during times of mental and emotional stress/anxiety. L-Theanine helps to increase dopamine, the neurotransmitter responsible for experiencing pleasure and reward, while omega-3 contributes to overall brain function. Further, skullcap enhances this combination by stimulating the nervous system and decreasing stress, anxiety, and agitation. Beneficial effects of LTO3 may include increased mental sharpness, improved learning capacity and concentration, relaxation without drowsiness, decreased stress and anxiety, better sleep, and strengthened natural immune system reactions.
As dietary support and under proper medical supervision, LTO3 L-Theanine may in some cases be used as a natural alternative to drugs like Ritalin.
LTO3 Canada: Please note, we are unable to fulfill orders for this product outside of Canada.
Aviva is your source for L-Theanine in Canada. As a dietary supplement, LTO3 has no known side effects or contraindications; it may be effective in less than 40 minutes, and effects can last for 8 to 12 hours.
Aviva Customer Review
LTO3 has made an incredible difference for my 7-year-old son. I only wish I had heard about this a few years earlier! It would have saved my son a whole lot of frustration and struggles!
He started taking this last spring after we had a meeting with his teachers where they told us that grade 1 was too difficult for Jacob and he would need to repeat. He was unable to sit in his desk during class, could not remain quiet, he seldom finished his assignments and was getting very upset with himself. We heard about LTO3 from a family member so we decided to try it ... well ... what a difference! After a few weeks he was sitting quietly, finishing all his work, and by June he passed grade 1 with hardly any more struggles!
LTO-3: Attention deficit / Hyperactivity / ADHD / Stress / Anxiety
L-Theanine (Stress - Anxiety - Concentration)
- An amino acid derived from another, L-Glutamine; 100% pure. L-Theanine increases the brain's level of dopamine (the pleasure and reward neurotransmitter) and serotonin (a neurotransmitter inhibiting excess stimulation), which are both decreased in a dramatic way in situations of stress and overwork.
- Easily crosses the hemato-encephalic barrier and produces tranquilising effects on the brain. It also protects the brain against neurotoxicity induced by glutamate, which is implicated in degenerative diseases.
- Induces relaxation without causing drowsiness, an effect which can be verified by a measurably increased production of alpha waves in the brain. Studies show that it improves the brain’s concentration capacity. In contrast to caffeine, L-Theanine increases the brain's levels of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), a neurotransmitter which helps induce relaxation and a feeling of wellbeing.
- Fast absorbed by the small intestine and directly transported to the brain. Efficient dosage ranges from 50 to 200 mg; only 30 to 40 minutes are needed to feel an increase in alertness and improved mental and emotional states, which last for 8 to 12 hours.
- Perfect for people suffering from sleep disorders (hard time getting to sleep or feeling tired after waking up). Take one or two capsules an hour before bedtime.
Skullcap (Nervousness - Agitation - Insomnia)
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) is used to alleviate stress and anxiety as well as acting as a nerve tonic, and is also efficient in calming children's agitation, as well as relieving nervousness, insomnia and neuralgic pain. We use the upper part of the plant and not the root.
Sementis (in the Original Formulation)
- Sementis is an Atlantic wild herring roe extract. Wild fish roe contains 21% to 31% of marine DNA. This powerful antioxidant has several healing properties for both emotional and physical tiredness. Sementis complex is also full of other antioxidants such as vitamin C (404 ± 150 µg/100g), Zinc (10 - 60 µg/100g) and Selenium (0,1 - 2,0 µg/100g).
- The diet of Western populations is poor in Omega-3 and contains excessive amounts of Omega-6, which is stored by the body. Sementis offers an ideal fatty acids profile characterised by a surprisingly high Omega-3/Omega-6 ratio (36/1): Omega-3: 28.6%, and Omega-6: 0.8%. This high ratio helps reduce risks connected with several health disorders, including cardiovascular and inflammatory problems, immune system diseases, and cancers.
- EPA: 8.3%, DHA: 20.2%
- Studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids are efficient in treatments of depression, schizophrenia and nervous anorexia.
Omega-3 DHA Powder-NG (in the "No Taste" Formulation)
- Omega-3 DHA Powder-NG is extracted from fish oil sourced through eco-friendly fishing. The contaminant levels meet or exceed the high criteria of the following organisations: CE (European Commission), NFSA (Norwegian Food Safety Authority), GOED Omega-3 (Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3).
- A microencapsulation process is used to keep all the EPA and DHA locked in. These microcapsules are made of a fine powder that allows you to enjoy all the benefits of the EPA and DHA of fish oil. The Omega-3 sources are the purest and the best on the market, without the inconvenience of the smell and taste of fish.
NOTICE: Most people get results on the first day; but in some cases, it can take from 2 to 15 days before you feel positive results. Be patient and give your system time to get familiar with LTO3. Don't forget that LTO3 is a natural product and doesn't work the same way as chemical products. LTO3 may also help reduce the side effects of caffeine and decrease premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms. Some studies show that L-Theanine may be effective in lowering cholesterol levels and high blood pressure.
Original Type (NPN: 80051153), Per Capsule:
100 mg Herring Milt Extract (Clupea harengus) (seminal fluid), 15:1 extract equivalent to 1500 mg of fresh seminal fluid, providing 1.2 mg Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 1.8 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
100 mg L-Theanine (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)
50 mg Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) (herb)
No Taste Formula (NPN: 80019058), For 3 Capsules:
Omega-3 Powder-NG (Refined fish oil concentrate [tuna])... 450 mg.
N-Ethyl-L-Glutamine (L-Theanine) ... 300 mg.
Scutellaria lateriflora (skullcap) (aerial parts) ... 150 mg
Both formulations include magnesium stearate as an anticaking agent, and the vegetable capsules are made of pullulan.
Dosage according to weight:
Take either two or three capsules daily before breakfast.
For those weighing up to 100 pounds (45 kg), take two capsules; if over 100 pounds (45 kg), take three capsules.
Keep the bottle tightly closed in a cool area and away from humidity.
No Taste type: Herbal supplements are not replacements for well balanced nutritious food. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. Keep out of children's reach. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a physician.
Original type: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have an allergy to fish and/or seafood. Consumption with alcohol or other drugs or natural products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a healthcare practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia), or if symptoms persist or worsen. Exercise caution if you are operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.