Info: 100 Capsules
Bee pollen also increases hemoglobin levels in blood, which fights anemia and fatigue; helps the hormonal glands maintain equilibrium, to helps lose and/or maintain one’s weight; cleans the intestinal flora, encourages digestion, and can ward off constipation and diarrhea; reinforces bone solidity, so is beneficial to women suffering osteoporosis; and can also help men suffering from an enlarged prostate.
Bee pollen is an exceptional natural food that's rich in vitamins and nutrients which can address a variety of health issues, including:
- Linoleic acid, one of the two essential fatty acids which must be consumed for proper health;
- Protein: with seven times the concentration of useable amino acids as beef, cheese and eggs, it can help with impotence, infertility, obesity, anorexia, intestinal fermentation, various infections, alcoholism, convalescence, and strengthening nails;
- Rutin, a bioflavonoid, and vitamins E and P; together, they rejuvenate, soften, and protect blood vessels, and can help fight arteriosclerosis and capillary fragility;
- Vitamin A, which can combat hair loss and help keep visual acuteness.
- B complex vitamins and vitamin D, to fight against fatigue, overworking, depression, and exhaustion, and aid cerebral activity and memory;
- Vitamin B12, making it an excellent supplement for vegetarians;
- Hormonal substances which improve complexion and combat some effects of aging; and,
- Mineral substances and oligo-elements like calcium, chlorine, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, silicium and sulfur.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
500 mg Bee pollen (Bee pollen is composed of Lysine, Cysteine, Arginine, Tryptophan, Methionine, Histidine, Leucine, and Phenylalanine.)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non-GMO vegetable capsule made of carbohydrate gum and purified water.
GMO free. Contains no preservatives, artificial colour or flavour, sugar, dairy, starch, wheat, gluten, corn, soy or yeast.
Suggested Usage:Adults: Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Store in a dark and dry place.
Do not use if you have allergies to pollen; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you have diabetes, a blood disorder, or liver disease. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have asthma or allergies to either honey or bee stings. This product may interfere with liver function tests.
Health Canada Natural Product Number 80033471.