Info: 3 Filter, 4 Stage Countertop Water Purifier
The Integrity Advantage Triple Countertop Water Filtration system provides great-tasting, ultra-pure, fluoride-free mineral water without altering its alkalinity or pH level. It is designed for those who live in condominiums, apartments or rental homes where permanent water filtration systems cannot be installed, or for those who want a portable solution (if you may be moving, or would like to use it in more than one location), and whose water supplies are being treated with chlorine.*
You don't need any drilling or a plumber to install an OPUS Integrity system: simply twist its included diverter valve onto your existing faucet and depress its button to send the water over to the filtration unit when you want it purified, and the system's built-in spout dispenses clean drinking or cooking water whenever you want.
* This unit is not designed for municipalities which treat their water with chloramine: please see the Integrity Triple Advantage for Chloramine unit, for that.
Download the Installation Guide (PDF; 309 mb)
• 3 year limited warranty if all filters are changed annually. Due to differences in sediment levels for some water sources, the 5 micron filter may need to be changed more often than that; replace it if the water flow becomes unacceptably slow.
Available Integrity Triple Replacement Filters:
Stage 1 - 5-micron pleated pre-filter (store code 6929) -- replace every year.
Stage 2 - Bone Char fluoride removal filter (17800) -- replace every year.
Stage 3 & 4 - 0.5 Micron Carbon chlorine, lead, etc. filter (14256) -- replace every year.
Full Annual Replacement Filter Kits are available, as well (17522).
ANNUAL COST OF OPERATION: $145 (details below)
The Integrity Triple is our lowest cost system that includes a 5 micron sediment pre-filter, a fluoride removal filter using the latest in bone char media, and a final 0.5 micron carbon filter to remove chlorine, lead, mercury, MTBE and VOCs.
• Triple 10" countertop filter housing.
• 10" 5 Micron Pleated Pre-Filter. (Stage 1)
• 10" bone char fluoride and arsenic removal filter. (Stage 2)
• 10" 0.5 micron catalytic carbon filter to remove the chlorine your municipality adds, and remove lead, mercury, etc., and tastes and odors (Stage 3 & 4)
• Diverter valve for connection to a standard water faucet.
• Integrated Chrome Lead Free Faucet.
Stage 1: Pre-Filter
This filter is designed to remove dirt, rust, sediment, and other contaminants, and to prevent these contaminants from affecting the efficiency and longevity of the two stage 0.5 micron carbon MTBE/VOC filter (in Stages 3 & 4), and the bone char fluoride filter (in Stage 2). In normal use, replace every 12 months. If the water flow at the faucet drops significantly, it is time to replace this filter.
Stage 2: Fluoride Filtration
Bone Char provides effective removal of fluoride and arsenic by adsorption.
Stage 3 & 4:
This dual stage filter is the rightmost vertical stage of the unit, and consists of a 0.5 micron carbon filter that has multiple functions, including:
• removing fine particles; (Stage 3)
• removing chlorine, chloramine, odors, dissolved and particulate lead, mercury, cysts, giardia, cryptosporidium, entamoeba and toxoplasma cysts. (Stage 4)
ANNUAL COST OF OPERATION: $145.00
MONTHLY COST OF OPERATION: $12.08
WEEKLY COST OF OPERATION: $2.79
DAILY COST OF OPERATION: $0.40
COST PER GALLON: $0.08 PER GALLON (1.7 CENTS PER LITRE)
(ALL BASED ON 5 GALLONS PER DAY)
Unfortunately, due to their size and weight, OPUS water filters and water systems no longer qualify for free shipping; our Shipping Department will follow-up with a quote before proceeding with the order.