Questions? We're here to help. Health advisors on staff. Call us toll-free at (866) 947-6789.

Simply Clean - Chlorine-Free Oxygen Bleach Powder

Simply Clean - Chlorine-Free Oxygen Bleach Powder

Regular price
$9.99
Sale price
$9.99

Info: 600 g Plastic Bottle

Most household bleaches and the laundry soaps which may incorporate them are chlorine-based, but chlorine can be quite caustic to some types of clothes (i.e. the ones labeled "Do Not Bleach") or cause their colours to run, and many are allergic or sensitive to it, or find it irritating on their clothes. This concentrated powdered bleach is based on hydrogen peroxide, instead, and it uses basic washing soda as a carrier, so it's safe for fabrics, colours, septic systems and the environment, since its only by-products are oxygen, water and washing soda (which are all non-toxic and biodegradable).

Product Notes:

Simply Clean Chlorine-Free Oxygen Bleach Powder is also more convenient than regular bleach, particularly the liquid variety, not only because it's a lighter, concentrated powder which is easier to handle and less likely to splash onto you, but also because it can be added to the laundry at the same stage as the detergent, so you don't need to add it between washing cycles. It won't cause yellowing or greying as some regular bleaches do, and it also deodorizes.

Price may vary in-store.

Ingredients:

Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium carbonate (washing soda), Sodium Silicate.

Suggested Usage:

For machine washing: Add with detergents. Add water/dissolve before adding clothing. Warm water setting (39-49C) is recommended for regular washing and most stain removal.

For high efficiency machines: add 2 teaspoons (12 g) per load.

Top loading machines: add 3 tsp (18 g) per load.

For heavily soiled clothing, add an extra teaspoon.

Certain stains (e.g. blood and chocolate) are easier to remove in cold water; to wash in cold water, dissolve the powder in a cup of hot water first, and add it to the wash water.

Hand washing: dissolve 1 teaspoon (6 g) per gallon of warm water.

Warnings:

Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children. CAUSES BURNS. Do not swallow, get in eyes, on skin, on clothing, or breathe the dusts.

UPC Code: 065279773239