Info: Available in 1L or 4L Size; In-Store Pickup Only
Gold Top Organics 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Aqueous Solution – meets food chemical codex specifications. Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) is a naturally-occurring liquid that with many practical applications inside and outside the home including use as a household disinfectant and natural personal care product. Must be diluted before using.
Please note: SuperOxygen and Aviva comply with Government of Canada security measures as specified in the Restricted Components Regulations of the Explosives Act. This product is only available locally in our Winnipeg retail centre, and cannot be shipped.
There is no contamination of water tables or environment issues with this product. There are no other elements in hydrogen peroxide.
You can make your household cleaner and safer by substituting hydrogen peroxide for caustic cleaning chemicals. Food grade hydrogen peroxide has no additives and is the only pure grade that is safe for use in the production of food products. H2O2 not only destroys organic contamination, but breaks down to the two purest and most beneficial chemicals: pure water and oxygen.
Hydrogen peroxide is unstable and decomposes violently when in direct contact with traces of organic or particulate matter. Light, agitation, or heating, accelerate the rate of hydrogen peroxide decomposition in solution. One volume of 35% hydrogen-peroxide solution will yield 100 volumes of oxygen gas when it decomposes.
Potential Uses for Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide (Use with Caution)
* Sanitize toothbrushes and dentures
* As a produce wash, to help keep fruits and veggies fresh longer
* To disinfect compost pails, cutting boards, and scrub brushes
* For washing carpets, floors, and windows
* Stripping wood furniture, and cleaning wooden decks
* As a mouthwash and gargle
* In relaxing baths and foot baths
* Mold removal
* To brighten laundry and remove stains
* To clean out aquariums
* To keep the water clean in fish farming
* In gardening: As a plant fertilizer and plant spray
* To clean swimming pools and spas, as an alternative to chlorine
* Taxidermists use it to clean and help whiten bones
* Used in the making of cheese
* It is used in commercial products for whitening teeth, treating acne, and cleaning contact lenses
* Great for cleaning cuts and skin infections! You know, like the brown bottles at the drug store.
To dilute to 3%: Mix one ounce of 35% with eleven ounces of distilled water.
Danger! Keep out of reach of children. Toxic or fatal if swallowed at full strength. Strong oxidizer, cleanser. Contact with clothing or combustibles may cause fire. Avoid contact with flammable or combustible materials. Avoid contact with skin and clothing at full strength. H202 Super Oxygen Hydrogen Peroxide must be diluted before using.