Available in 1L or 4L Sizes; In-Store Pickup Only (Winnipeg). Photo ID Required.
Gold Top Organics 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Aqueous Solution – meets food chemical codex specifications. Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) is a naturally-occurring liquid that with many practical applications inside and outside the home including use as a household disinfectant and natural personal care product. Must be diluted before using.
Please note: SuperOxygen and Aviva comply with Government of Canada security measures as specified in the Restricted Components Regulations of the Explosives Act. Government-issued photo ID (e.g. driver's licence) must be shown in order to purchase. This product is only available locally in our Winnipeg retail centre, and cannot be shipped. Read the package warnings and follow the manufacturer's usage and storage instructions carefully.
As a household cleaner, hydrogen peroxide is a powerful and effective disinfectant that will kill viruses, bacteria, and other germs.
You can make your household cleaner and safer by substituting hydrogen peroxide for caustic cleaning chemicals. Food grade hydrogen peroxide has no additives and is the only pure grade that is safe for use in the production of food products. H2O2 not only destroys organic contamination, but breaks down to the two purest and most beneficial chemicals: pure water and oxygen.
Hydrogen peroxide is unstable and decomposes violently when in direct contact with traces of organic or particulate matter. Light, agitation, or heating, accelerate the rate of hydrogen peroxide decomposition in solution. One volume of 35% hydrogen-peroxide solution will yield 100 volumes of oxygen gas when it decomposes.
There is no contamination of water tables or environment issues with this product. There are no other elements in hydrogen peroxide.
Related Product: Essential Oxygen Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide (3% USP)
Potential Uses for Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide (Use with Caution)
* To sanitize toothbrushes and dentures.
* As produce wash, to help remove bacteria and keep fruits and veggies fresh longer (e.g., the suggested ratio for a vegetable soak is to place 1/4 of a cup of the standard 3% solution (the 1 to 11 dilution) into a gallon of cold water, and soak thinner skinned vegetables such as lettuce in it for 20 minutes, and thicker skinned ones like cucumbers for 30 minutes, then drain them, and let them dry).
* To disinfect compost pails, cutting boards, and scrub brushes.
* For washing carpets, floors, and windows.
* For stripping wood furniture, and cleaning wooden decks.
* As a mouthwash and gargle
* In relaxing baths and foot baths.
* For mold removal.
* To brighten laundry and remove stains.
* To clean out aquariums.
* To keep the water clean in fish farming.
* In gardening: As a plant fertilizer and plant spray.
* In sprouting: Hydrogen peroxide may help inhibit bacteria and mold and increase germination rates
* To clean swimming pools and spas, as an alternative to chlorine.
* Taxidermists use it to clean and help whiten bones.
* It is used commercially in the making of cheese.
* It is also used in conventional commercial products for whitening teeth, treating acne, and cleaning contact lenses
* For cleaning cuts and skin infections.
To dilute to 3%: Mix one ounce of 35% with eleven ounces of distilled water.
Danger! Keep out of reach of children. Toxic or fatal if swallowed at full strength. Strong oxidizer, cleanser. Contact with clothing or combustibles may cause fire. Avoid contact with flammable or combustible materials. Avoid contact with skin and clothing at full strength.
Avoid contamination from any source, including metals, dust and organic materials. May form explosive mixtures with organic chemicals. Contamination may cause rapid decomposition, oxygen gas release and dangerous pressures.
Avoid contact at full strength. H202 Super Oxygen Hydrogen Peroxide must be diluted before using.
Eye contact: Causes eyeburns -- effects may be delayed.
Skin contact: Causes skin irritation or burns.
Vapor inhalation: Causes irritation of the nose, throat and lungs.
Full strength ingestion: Tissue destruction of mouth, throat, esophagus and stomach.
Store in a cool, dark place, away from children. Take proper precautions in handling and storage. Do not transfer from properly labeled containers. Store empty containers then discard.