Info: Available in 100 ml or 225 ml Tincture
Strauss Heartdrops are crafted from herbs which have been carefully selected because they are considered beneficial for the circulatory system and overall vitality, based on generations of experience and hundreds of years of historical herbal usage. Use this formula developed by Strauss Naturals to help maintain cardiovascular health and reduce elevate blood lipid levels (cholesterol).
Herbs aren't chemicals synthesized in a lab -- they're high quality foods, rich in compounds that may be missing in today’s western diet. Liquid herbal extracts may work very quickly, as they enter the blood stream immediately without first having to be digested. This can be very important, especially if one's digestive system isn't functioning properly. Extracts and teas support superior absorption and digestibility (bioavailability).
Using Strauss Heartdrops may help:
• clear congested arteries, by acting as a detergent.
• clear varicose veins.
• strengthen the circulatory system.
• maintain normal fat and cholesterol levels in the blood.
• flush unwanted toxins and metals from the blood.
Historic Use of the Medicinal Ingredients
• Garlic: May lowers blood pressure and improve circulation. Can aid in the treatment of heart disorders and circulatory problems. Helps detoxify the body and protect against infection by enhancing immune function.
• Hawthorn: Helps dilates the coronary blood vessels, lower cholesterol levels and restore damaged heart muscle. May be useful for anaemia, cardiovascular and circulatory disorders, high cholesterol, and lowered immunity.
• Cayenne: May improves circulation, aid digestion and repair the stomach lining. Acts as a catalyst for other herbs. Good for the heart, kidneys, lungs, pancreas, spleen, and stomach. Is an excellent stimulant and can help lower cholesterol levels.
• Mistletoe: Lessens reflex irritability, helps strengthen the heartbeat, and regulate a slow pulse. Acts as an antihypertensive agent. Has been used as a vasodilator since the turn of the 20th century.
• As a 100% natural product the colour and taste of the Heartdrops will vary; this is an indicator we only use whole herbs, in their original state, as intended. The properties within the formula are very consistent. All Strauss Naturals formulas are unique and formulated to maximize synergistic effects of all herbal ingredients. Determining the exact proportion of ingredients is key in capitalizing on this synergy. This skill has been perfected through 8 generations of herbalists.
Just as herbs can be formulated to work synergistically, healing should also be done synergistically. Some ailments require several products to support more than just the depleted body function or organ. They should be used together to provide support to the body as a whole. A healthy diet is also very important for healing; we cannot create an environment for health when we continue to bombard the body with counterproductive toxins.
Each ml contains:
Viscum album (European mistletoe) leaf: 17.9 mg
Crataegus laevigata (hawthorn) fruit: 35.8 mg
Crataegus laevigata (hawthorn) leaf & flower: 2.1 mg
Leonurus cardiaca (motherwort) herb top: 3.1 mg
Capsicum annuum (cayenne) fruit: 2.4 mg
Allium sativum (aged garlic) bulb: 435.5 mg
Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) leaf: 1.9 mg
Salix alba (white willow bark): 1.3 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: water, ethanol. Plus natural cinnamon flavour, in that type.
Adults: Take 1 to 2.5 ml (15 to 60 drops) under your tongue, with a little liquid (or you may want to dilute it in a small amount of liquid, first, before taking it sublingually), hold it there for one minute, and swallow - three times daily. Do not refrigerate.
For Complete Arterial Support: Moderate concern: Use a 100ml bottle per month for a minimum of 12 consecutive months.
Severe concern: Use a 225ml bottle per month for a minimum of 12 consecutive months.
Maintenance Dose: After completing the cleanse, reduce to 1.5ml per day.
Store away from children. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing, or within 24 hours of surgery. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, anemia, bleeding/clotting disorders, stomach ulcer, diabetes, or if you are taking other medications and/or supplements. Hypersensitivity/allergic reactions such as headaches, dizziness, light-headedness and thirst are known to occur; in which case, reduce dosage or discontinue use.